Official Rules & Regulations for the 2023 dZi X Revel Bikes X Skida Campaign
1. Eligibility: This Giveaway is open to those who sign up here and who are 18 years of age and older as of the date of entry. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited, including all countries on the United States’ list of embargoed countries (which you can find here). Employees, board members, and advisory committee members of dZi and/or Revel Bikes and/or Skida, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees and members are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of dZi as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 6, 2023 and ending June 27, 2023 at 11:59pm MST. All online entries must be received by June 27, 2023 at 11:59pm MST.
4. How to Enter: There are two methods of entry:
- The Giveaway can be entered by making a donation to dZi using the online form provided at: https://shorturl.at/bcswC. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of dZi.
- There is no donation required for entry. To enter without making a donation, Contestants may email email@example.com and include Full Name, Address (Street, Building Number if applicable, City, State, Zip); Date of Birth; and Phone Number.
- You may enter as many times as you like. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of dZi.
- If you select to opt-in to communications, you will be added to the dZi newsletter email list, to Revel Bikes’ email list, and to Skida’s email list. You may unsubscribe from these lists at any time.
5. Prizes: There will be one Winner of this campaign. The Winner whose name is drawn will receive one (1) Revel bike, size Large with a GX build. The Winner will receive from Skida one (1) fulbaari brim hat, one (1) fulbaari bike fender, one (1) fulbaari sun tour, one (1) fulbaari headband, and one (1) Fulbaari Glory scarf. The Winner will receive from dZi Foundation one (1) Ubahang print of the original campaign artwork. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by dZi, Revel Bikes, and Skida. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at dZi’s discretion. The prizes are non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prizes or transfer/assignment of prizes to others or request for the cash equivalent by the Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for dZi or Revel Bikes or Skida to use Winner name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Revel Bikes will cover ground shipping of the bike within the 48 US states. If the Winner lives outside that area, the Winner will be responsible for any shipping charges, import taxes and duties or VAT charges that may apply. The Bike and items from Skida and dZi will ship no later than July 15, 2023.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of dZi on June 28, 2023. Winners will be notified by email on June 29, 2023 following selection of Winner. dZi shall have no liability for Winner failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 2 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT dZi’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that dZi, anyone acting on behalf of dZi, and dZi’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: dZi reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should a virus, bug, data break, hack, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond dZi’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, dZi may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by dZi. dZi reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. dZi has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, dZi reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless dZi and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND Colorado, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: dZi, PO Box 632, Ridgway CO 81432. Requests must be received no later than June 30, 2023.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsors of the Giveaway are Revel Bikes, 770 Industry Way, Unit B, Carbondale, CO, 81623, USA, Skida, 16 Kilburn St. #116, Burlington, VT, 05401 and dZi PO Box 632 Ridgway, CO 81432.
15. The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. As part of the Giveaway online entry process, entrants must indicate that they have read, accepted, and agreed to be bound by these official rules (the "Rules and Regulations"). Although not anticipated, competition rules and the prize may be changed or altered at any point by the sponsor.